"I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me - the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace." Acts 20:24

To Tell of His Grace

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Kaylee Grace's 1st Day of School!

Kaylee had her first day of school today!




She did really well :)))



I went with her all morning and I will go next time, too ;)  We are trying to make her transition as smooth as possible

She only goes 2 days a week and just for the morning, so I think it will be just perfect for her ;)

Her favorite part was RECESS! She always hears the big kids talk about recess and even goes out to their recess sometimes if we happen to be on campus at that time....so she couldn't wait to have her own recess with her new friends :)



Claire is in Kaylee's class, too ~ what a blessing to have her cousin at school!!

No comments:

Post a Comment