"I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me - the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace." Acts 20:24

To Tell of His Grace

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Introducing...Kaylee Grace!!! We got PA!!

 Here are the first pictures that we saw of her (her referral pictures): (To read more on her story click here and here)...

"You whom I have upheld since you were conceived,
and have carried since your birth.
Even to your old age and gray hairs
I am He, who will sustain you.
I have made you and I will carry you;
I will sustain you and I will rescue you."
Isaiah 46: 3-4

Lord Jesus, thank You that You have upheld Kaylee since she was conceived! You have carried her since her birth! It is You who will sustain her - You have made her and You will carry her. You will sustain her and You will rescue her. We rejoice in You; 
the God who rescues and saves and heals! 





These are the pictures we got from when our agency went with their team as part of the orphanage partnership program that we are in. 





We can't wait to get there and pour the LOVE of Jesus into her!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment