"I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me - the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace." Acts 20:24

To Tell of His Grace

Monday, December 10, 2012

Kaylee Grace's Care Package

We were SO excited to get to send off our care package this weekend ;)

Here are some of the items that we sent: Goodnight Moon (recordable book where I got to record my voice reading to her! Another adoptive mom who is adopting a little girl from Kaylee's orphanage gave me this idea), a couple of toys, soft blanket, lovey, footie pj's, socks, toddler toothbrush and toothpaste, disposable camera (hoping that they will take some pictures of her over these next couple of months and then they give it to us when we get her!), and the soft photo book with our family pictures in it ;)
 Here are some close-ups of the book:






Dear Jesus, we pray in Your Holy Name that You will so knit our hearts with Kaylee Grace's heart as we wait to hold her. We pray that Your Holy Spirit will SO cover her and that she will become so familiar with Your Spirit surrounding her... so that when we get there and get to hold her we will feel strangely familiar to her as she senses Your Spirit in us!!!

And here are the kids and Brodie in front of the post office 

The postal lady let them decorate the box too!




Wo ai ni means "I love you" in chinese

You will love our jiating (our family) ;)


We love you, Kaylee Grace! We can't wait to hold you and pour the love of Jesus into you :)



1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet package! Love your prayer for her. Praying the same for our two babies!!! Blessings and love!!!

    ReplyDelete