"I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me - the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace." Acts 20:24

To Tell of His Grace

Thursday, December 13, 2012

SPEAK UP - 2013...All I Really Want

This song represents all of the children who just want a FAMILY this Christmas!




Can't wait for the city-wide Orphan Event on
JANUARY 27 - Speak Up 2013 -
4:30 PM & 6:30 PM
Clovis North Performing Arts Center
Worship by Joh Shabaglian
Special Guest: His Little Feet International Orphan Choir
Guest Speaker: Jedd Medefind (Christian Alliance for Orphans)

Come and hear the head of the Fresno County Foster System address our city about how WE can help those in our city who are "fatherless". We may not all be called to adopt...but we are all called to do something...come and hear how YOU can make an ETERNAL difference in the life of a needy child!

No comments:

Post a Comment