"I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me - the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace." Acts 20:24

To Tell of His Grace

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Snow Day!!!



We had an awesome Snow Day with our friends, the Shabaglians!



Chris, Kennady, Kols, Keeg and Symphony (how cute is she all stuffed in pink!)
Kennady and Keeg heading down the hill
That was fun!!!

Me, Andrea and Symphony
Dads vs Kids Snowball fight!
Kennady and Keegan mean business!

Keeg found a snow tunnel
Of course, Brodie took it up a notch by building a jump!

Even Keeg tried it out  :)
Kennady and Christopher
Time for lunch!
Heading back to the cabin to warm up!



Once we got back to the cabin, Keegan began creating (one of his favorite things to do!)

Thank You, Jesus, for fun family memories in the snow  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment