"I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me - the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace." Acts 20:24

To Tell of His Grace

Monday, September 2, 2013

Loving Long Weekends

We LOVE long weekends! I worked in Kolson's class on Friday and my mom watched Kaylee ~ Claire was there, too, so the girls got to play. This was Kaylee's 2nd time being left at Nana's without the big kids and she did AWESOME! No tears at all...just gave me a kiss and said, "bye" (or "dyeeee"...but we're really working on those "b's" and she got it down a couple of times this weekend!) We're so blessed to have Nana and Papa right around the corner ;) Nana & Papa always have at least one grand-kid or another there ;) When I came back to pick Kaylee up this is what I saw when I walked in the door...

They had just come out of Nana's "kiddie" pool and were all wrapped up getting dry ;)

We went to the cabin and Keeg did a lot of fishing...unfortunately this fish is not real ;)
He was teasing me and told me he caught a big fish...ha!

When we got home, Kaylee got her FIRST haircut! I needed to give her a little trim...she did a great job ;)
Thankful for extra time together as a family!

1 comment: