"I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me - the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace." Acts 20:24

To Tell of His Grace

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Orphan Awareness Month

November is National Orphan Awareness Month! Our church celebrated Orphan Sunday last month (a few weeks early) and we have seen great fruit coming from celebrating this special day!

I can't think of a better way to celebrate than to hear stories that show us a glimpse of our Father's Heart toward orphans....

Here is one of the most touching stories I've heard about just how far 
our Father's love will go ~ 
PLEASE READ HERE 


"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are!" 
1 John 3:1

I see Jesus in that sweet girl's smile :))) He is SOOO GOOD!!!

Please pray for this family called by God...tomorrow is their forever family day with this sweet girl and I know how greatly appreciated prayers are in this time of transition ;) Follow along on their journey HERE

We cannot even begin to fathom the love of our Heavenly Father and our Lord Jesus Christ! But we can see a glimpse of His Heart when we watch how He takes care of orphans....and it's the most beautiful thing we will ever see this side of Heaven!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment