"I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me - the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace." Acts 20:24

To Tell of His Grace

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Friends

It has been so much fun to watch Kaylee Grace blossom over this last year. Just recently, she has been more aware of kids her own age and has been brave enough to venture out on her own more (rather than by my side) and play with them. 
She runs around with all the kids her age after church each Sunday :)

And plays with the kiddos from Daddy and Mommy's Bible Study class :)

And she's been going to "school" with Claire so she gets time to play with her :)

And of course, she has her BEST friends at home to play with always :)))

So fun to see her having a blast with her friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment