"I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me - the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace." Acts 20:24

To Tell of His Grace

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Settling Into Our Fall Routine

Kaylee is loving her 2 mornings a week at pre-school! She's had a rougher time at home each day after school~ so we are just really paying attention to what may be causing that....overstimulation? Too stressful to be away from us those few hours? Or just starting something new and unfamiliar? Today was the first day I left her all morning and here is what she looked like when I picked her up:
But as soon as we got in the car, she got really angry with me and struggled all afternoon :(. We're keeping a close and prayerful eye on it.....but she really does have fun and can't wait to go back! 


Sissy is in full swing with tennis season~
She's doing awesome and loving every minute of it.....although she will tell you that she'd MUCH rather be in Haiti visiting her new siblings....hopefully soon!
She LOVES having her good friend, Kiki on her team this year :)))). Too fun! 

Keegan's football team had a scrimmage today....and Kolson runs at his 1st cross country meet on Friday...pics to come. But now that it's FB season, little sister can't wait to join in ;)
Are you ready for some Football!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment