"I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me - the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace." Acts 20:24

To Tell of His Grace

Monday, October 20, 2014

Round 2 :)

Kaylee has had 2 eye surgeries since she's been home but before her 1st surgery we tried glasses to strengthen her right eye. She wanted no part of that first pair of glasses! 

After her 2nd eye surgery her vision improved a bit :). Since she needed a new prescription we decided to let her pick out her glasses....and today we got to go and pick them up
She likes them because they look like Sissy's :)
ADORABLE!! 

She wore them for the first half of our drive home....then she decided she'd take a little break ;). I told her we'd wear them for a while after nap ~ hopefully she will start to notice that they help her to see and want to wear them :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment