"I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me - the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace." Acts 20:24

To Tell of His Grace

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Backyard Campout

The boys and Kaylee are doing a backyard Campout tonight ;). We will see how late Kaylee makes it......I'm thinking 9pm at the latest ;). But she's having fun planning the night with them! The boys are looking forward to their night out! 
So thankful God made these boys brothers :)

Summer evenings are the best!!!

We miss our Sissy! 


Ready to see her tomorrow!!! She's had a great week at camp ~ a fun time with new friends.....

and a sweet time with "Miss Ashley" who is her counselor and a friend/mentor that started babysitting our kids when Sis was about 7!!!
Can't wait to hear all that Jesus pressed on her heart this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment