"I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me - the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace." Acts 20:24

To Tell of His Grace

Sunday, June 5, 2016

Kolson ~ Such a Sweet Brother!!

Kolson is always thinking of others & putting others before himself. 
His sweetness draws the littles to him! 
He is gentle & kind & patient (even with all the craziness that comes with adding two more to a family & teaching them what family means!) 

He has such a peaceful spirit that can calm any situation :)
He really wants to go home (we all do!) but him probably the most......but he works hard at not complaining & tries to find the good in us being here!

Kols~ I see Jesus in you! His peace is on you and through you & it flows out of you as you keep your eyes on Him. Thank you for trying to find joy in all circumstances! His JOY is your strength!! I'm so thankful for your calming presence as an example to your little siblings! I love your willingness to put others first & your thoughtful spirit that cares about ALL others!!  We love you :)







No comments:

Post a Comment