"I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me - the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace." Acts 20:24

To Tell of His Grace

Friday, July 8, 2016

Happy Birthday, Kolson!!!!

Kols ~ I'm so thankful you made it back to the US for your 12th birthday!!! Sad I missed your "best birthday celebration ever other than the celebration you'll have when you get to Heaven with Jesus" (as you said about this birthday since you got to celebrate it in the US), but I'm grateful you had a blast!!! 
You are described by your family as "thoughtful, helpful, compassionate, fun, creative, curious, and has a servant heart like Jesus". Your joy brings us joy! Your smile is contagious & I'm so thankful Jesus let me be your momma!! 
May Jesus fill you with His amazing love everyday & may His Ways take root deep in your heart as you follow after Him! You are strong in Him & I love seeing your faith grow daily!!! 
We love you, bud!!! Happy Birthday!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment