"I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me - the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace." Acts 20:24

To Tell of His Grace

Sunday, August 7, 2016

HOME and Loving It!!!

It's SO good to be home! These two are adjusting so well. Our time living in their birth country was a huge step in bonding and attaching ~ we had 3 1/2 months of uninterrupted time together and what a difference it made!!
The 3 littles play SO well together!!
They missed each other the last few weeks as we were apart 
Welcome Home, Kaleb and Khloe!
Kaylee is an amazing big sister ~ showing them the ropes around here ;)
And as usual these big kids are AMAZING!! Jumping in to help, being fun playmates and having some fun of their own once the kids are down ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment