"I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me - the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace." Acts 20:24

To Tell of His Grace

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Happy Birthday Kaleb Jasse!

September 8, 2016

Last week we celebrated Kaleb's 6th birthday and his FIRST birthday home! Kaleb is such a sweet and caring boy and he's doing really well at home.....and he loved our little family birthday party we had! 
He wanted pattes for dinner (I made calzones- which he thought were amazing pattes!) and we had a special donut treat for breakfast :)))
During school time we did cooking class and made his birthday cupcakes :)
Kaleb we love you and we had fun celebrating your special day!!!

He and Kaylee have become the best of friends and their very favorite thing to do is ride bikes :)
They could ride all day :)))))

No comments:

Post a Comment