"I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me - the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace." Acts 20:24

To Tell of His Grace

Friday, November 4, 2016

Happy Sweet Sixteen, Sissy!!!

We love you, Sis! You're a true joy to have as a daughter and sister :). Jesus radiates through you & His joy overflows from you to all around you! So thankful to watch the Lord's Will unfold in your life as you surrender to His Ways. Loved spending the day with you doing lunch & shopping :)

You chose to celebrate a couple weeks ago hiking in Yosemite with friends
So fun!
And today we had some fun visits from sweet friends, too :)
Emma drove here on her own~ so crazy! 


Ben & Alese came from the Bay Area!! 
And a family Chosen Yogurt date to end our awesome day ;)

We love you, girl!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment