"I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me - the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace." Acts 20:24

To Tell of His Grace

Monday, July 31, 2017

Kaylee Grace is 7!!!

July 25, 2017

Happy Birthday, sweet Kaylee!
 We say it all the time, but WOW! We stand in awe of Jesus when we see you!!! He continues to miraculously heal your precious life and make you whole in Him. The plans He has for you are beyond what any of us can imagine. Keep turning deep into Him and His marvelous love!!!
So fun to celebrate you.......donuts for breakfast, swimming, Skywalk as a family, then pizza and games where you won the Ultimate Jackpot of tickets :))))) 
Keep shinning Jesus, girl!!! We love you :))))




No comments:

Post a Comment