"I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me - the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace." Acts 20:24

To Tell of His Grace

Monday, September 11, 2017

Kaleb Jasse is 7!!!

September 8, 2017


It's hard to believe this is Kaleb's 2nd birthday home! He had just come home last year.....so I'm not so sure what he understood or thought about birthdays. But this year he was ready! He knew what he wanted for his birthday breakfast, his birthday dinner and his gift :)

Kaleb it is a joy to celebrate you!! You bring a sweet calm to our family and we are so thankful for YOU!! Thank you for always wanting to help and for looking out for each one of us. Jesus delights in your kind spirit! Keep drawing near to Him. I love how you desire to know Him and His Ways! He is all we ever need :)))

Birthday dinner in Hawaii :) 
 Chosen Yogurt for his birthday dessert :)
 A new bike and the game Trouble
 Cupcakes from Ben and Alese
Which everyone enjoyed!

Happy Birthday, Kaleb! Let the light of Jesus shine in you all of your days!!! We love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment