"I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me - the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace." Acts 20:24

To Tell of His Grace

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Last weekend.....

We had a lot of FUN things that we did last weekend....
First, we got to spend the afternoon with Claire!!! She is so cute and fun and she is growing so fast!!!

The kids had so much fun playing with her...


And Auntie Julie and I had fun chatting...
Claire loves her owl and she loves it when we make the "hoot-hoot" sound!
After they left, Keegan put together a toy that Nana got for Baby Kaylee (who we are hoping to know who she is soon!)...

He has always been so good at putting things together...I think it comes from all the Lego building!

And since Monday was a holiday, Kennady got to see her life-long friend, Lauren! They made and decorated cookie dough pops and did some pretty great art work!
We LOVE long weekends!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment