"I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me - the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace." Acts 20:24

To Tell of His Grace

Saturday, February 18, 2012

LOVE Month








We LOVE Valentine's month!!! When the kids were little we used to have "Jesus is LOVE" parties where they would invite their friends over and we would play games, have treats and hear a story about Jesus' love. This year we had a simple dinner at home. Kennady had softball practice and then she and Brodie went straight to cheer practice. While they were gone, the boys and I made a special dinner and decorated for our Family Valentine's dinner!

Keegan and Kolson set the table - they do a great job...they get practice most every night :) They also helped me make dinner! We had PINK salmon (all 3 of our kids' favorite), heart shaped corn bread muffins, spinach with PINK raspberry dressing, and vegetables with RED peppers...we tried to stick with PINK and RED!
Brodie and I LOVED having a special Valentine's Day at home with our kids! Here they are wearing their "early" Valentine's gifts...
Keegan and Kolson got Football jerseys of some of their favorite players and Kennady got clothes for softball and cheer practice  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment