"I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me - the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace." Acts 20:24

To Tell of His Grace

Monday, March 12, 2012

Another Powerful Testimony

My friend, Ann, sent me this video...just another reminder of how much Jesus loves us. We are each so precious to Him! And as we travel this road to our daughter, I am beginning to see just how special of a place each and every orphan holds in His Heart! He is the Father to the fatherless - that is so comforting to know and be reminded of as we wait. He holds her, He cares, she belongs to Him and He has chosen her for our family. We can hardly wait!!! Although, we feel so blessed to have this time together as a family to grow together as He molds our hearts to become more like His  :) At the end of the video, the husband talks about the kind of life he wants to live here on earth...that is so how Brodie and I feel!!! We want ALL that Jesus has intended for us... OUR LIVES ARE NOT OUR OWN ...and it is so great to get fresh reminders of that  :)  I heard a godly man say this today, "Lord, here is my life. I give You all of me. Spend me however You wish." And I joyfully echo that prayer!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment