"I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me - the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace." Acts 20:24

To Tell of His Grace

Monday, June 4, 2012

Last Week of School

We started our last week of school off great! Kolson brought donuts for his birthday treat (they do the summer b'days the last week of school)....




And I was blessed to join Keeg's class on a walking field trip
to the grocery store and pizza parlor!

We got to see how they make the pizza and the kids each got to make their own pizza to enjoy for lunch! Then we went to the grocery store and toured the whole store and learned all about how they make cakes in the bakery, prepare the fish and get them ready to sell, and so much more  :)





I LOVE going on all of our kids' field trips and I know what a special blessing it is...but there are times when I wonder, "Does my kid even know I am here?", cause they are off with their friends and I am with the moms. But today was another reminder of how much they appreciate that I am there with them...Keegan kept coming back to me and leaning on me and letting me hug on him and every time he thought something was funny or cool, he'd run back to share it with me...and he even walked back to school with me instead of his friends  ;)  So sweet!

The last field trip I went on with Kolson, he wrote me a thank you note and tried to give me $20 to show his appreciation  ~
I wouldn't let him, but it was sweet of him to try  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment