"I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me - the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace." Acts 20:24

To Tell of His Grace

Monday, June 4, 2012

We LOVE our Ben and Alese!!!

Our great friends, Ben and Alese, dropped by for a visit last night ~ we were all out in the backyard when they arrived playing a family game of Soccer (it was Brodie and I against the kids). So as soon as Ben and Alese got here, the kids claimed Ben for their team (he is a REAL soccer player!)  Alese joined Brodie and I ... thanks to Ben, the kids won by 1 point  ;)  Then we all just had fun hanging out and catching up!!! They are such great examples of Christ-followers who are completely SOLD OUT for Jesus! As Brodie says, "Jesus is not just the most important - He is ALL important!!!" And they are living this out... We are so blessed to have Ben and Alese in our lives
 as friends and role-models for our children!!!



Brodie even got a soccer injury!



No comments:

Post a Comment