"I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me - the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace." Acts 20:24

To Tell of His Grace

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Our Little Shopper

Brodie has been spending a little extra time with Kaylee each day having one-on-one time in order to really help with bonding. It has made a HUGE difference and she is having a blast with him. She loves to go places with him and the last couple of days he has run to the store with her for last minute dinner items and he let her push her own cart since they only needed an item or two :)
She thinks it's the BEST to push her own cart!!!

Proud Shopper!

Applesauce to "swipe" Kaylee with (we're working hard on introducing different tastes and textures!) and parmesan cheese for our pasta ;)

Taking groceries to the car

No comments:

Post a Comment