"I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me - the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace." Acts 20:24

To Tell of His Grace

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Photo Shoots

It's been a while since we have had the "real" camera out....so I thought I'd snap a few pictures. Kaylee was in the mood for a photo shoot so we took advantage of it :)

She's still working out her picture smile ;)

Getting some love from Sissy

Btw: look at those shiny teeth! Yep, she had a cleaning at the dentist...only took 3 minutes of him scraping (and her crying) and I got to hold her the whole time! 

We call her our "giggle box" because sometimes she just gets going and can't stop!

With her baby :)))

Big Brother wore his jersey to church last week and look who wanted to do the same ;)


The girls :)

Loving on her big bro!

Kols gets a kiss ;)

This is one of my favorites....it captures so much of how she feels about Kolson....anytime she needs medicine or needs to get her nails clipped she says, "Ko-Ko, Ko-Ko"....she knows he will comfort her and help her through it!


Daddy is getting some sweet love, too!


We are getting ready for Speak Up Fresno 2014 tomorrow...come on out to People's Church at 5:00 PM to see how God is moving on behalf of the fatherless in Fresno/Clovis county!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment