"I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me - the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace." Acts 20:24

To Tell of His Grace

Friday, May 9, 2014

Kaylee Grace ~ One Year Video

Our church, New Harvest, is doing a series on 3 pillars that are foundational to our faith: Prayer, Love and Mission. We started this series on Easter and we were blessed to be able to share our story of God's AMAZING love in Kaylee Grace's life and how He has forever changed our family through her precious life. They did a beautiful video that really captures just how GREAT our God is!!!

Below is a link to our New Harvest FB page ~ just scroll down a bit and you will see our video :)
(the link isn't working so you may have to copy and paste it in address bar)

https://www.facebook.com/nhclife

All praise and glory to our Lord Jesus who LOVES enough to rescue the weak and vulnerable!

No comments:

Post a Comment