"I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me - the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace." Acts 20:24

To Tell of His Grace

Saturday, May 2, 2015

A Fun Week!


It all started with our schools end of the year FCA party at our house. Brodie has had the privilege of leading this awesome group of kids all year and sharing the gospel with them....many of them hearing it for the first time! 10 kids were baptized at our end of the year party as they had previously decided they want to live their whole lives for Jesus & wanted to make a public profession! 
God is so good!!!

We haven't been to the lake for a while and last weekend was the perfect weekend to go. Had some friends & cousins with us which made it even better!
Ate at Millers~ our favorite! 
Kids paddleboarded and rowed across the lake in the raft
The girls did some exploring on land :)
We had a fun and relaxing time!

Then we celebrated my Birthday :)
Went to dinner with my favorite 
people :)

Later in the week Kaylee & I made some playdough 
She wanted purple & yellow :)

Thankful for a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment