"I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me - the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace." Acts 20:24

To Tell of His Grace

Monday, August 17, 2015

Day 4 in Haiti

We are having a great time with our kiddos! Such great bonding time ~ it's going to be hard to leave them!!


They are so joyful and they keep us laughing all day :)))

We are already thinking about the next time we will be back! 

It has been so nice being here with the New Harvest team again. We also met up with our friend, Torie who is living here for a year. 
She served at a different crèche so it was a nice break for her to hang out with friends and see how another crèche is run. Such a blessing to encourage one another in Jesus! 

No comments:

Post a Comment