"I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me - the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace." Acts 20:24

To Tell of His Grace

Friday, August 14, 2015

Haiti Bound

Sis and I are blessed to be spending the week in Haiti loving on our kiddos!!! We're just arriving and can't wait to see our babies in just a few hours!!! 
We are traveling again with our NH church family!!! Love that we can serve our Lord with friends and get to visit our babies at the same time! 
Lots of young ones on this trip to keep things LIVELY! 
We may have irritated a few passengers with these crazy ones sitting next to one another on our last flight ;)
But it was entertaining for those of us who were near them, lol! 
Apparently fanny packs are back in??? Or at least these two are hoping they'll make a comeback ;)
Early morning Starbucks ~ ready for the day now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment