"I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me - the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace." Acts 20:24

To Tell of His Grace

Thursday, March 23, 2017

February 2017

Off to Haiti again for these two...
Kennady was in our friends Nathan & Daphny's wedding....what an awesome experience!!!

The boys and littles and I celebrated Valentine's Day here while they were there :)

Lots of LOVE around here ;)

We had Kaleb & Khloe's dedication at church where we committed their lives for Jesus' glory before our church family ~ what a joy to have such a gracious, loving God to trust our children to. He loves them more than we ever could! 

We celebrated with family after
The Littles and the Nana's :)))

Keeg & Kols taught Kaleb and Kaylee to ride two-wheelers! 
Best big brothers in the whole world! 

And we celebrated Nana's 70th birthday with a girls beach weekend! My mom is the most loving, sacrificial person I know. ALL kids love her....she's a magnet to kids of all ages. Her patience and gentleness draws them in and makes them feel safe and loved. We are all so blessed by her constant love & care and thankful for her 70 years on earth and many more to come! 










No comments:

Post a Comment