"I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me - the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace." Acts 20:24

To Tell of His Grace

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Khloe's 4th Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday, Khloe Girl! Her 1st birthday home so we celebrated with her dream day.....
Started off with a donut date with Sissy :)))

Next up.....cupcake making!

And sweet cousins to share in the fun :))))

Then presents.......a baby doll was her wish!

A fun family party at Build A Bear and pizza at BJ's
Dory for Khloe, an elf bear for Kaleb and a horse for Kaylee ;)


A fun birthday for sure! Thank You, Jesus that she is HOME this year with a forever family to celebrate her.....she soaked in every minute of having her own very special day! 










No comments:

Post a Comment