"I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me - the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace." Acts 20:24

To Tell of His Grace

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Kaylee Grace's Room...


We worked really hard on Kaylee's room on Monday since it was a holiday and we can finally say that we are officially ready for her!!!




Kaylee's crib and name


Kaylee's name

Play area with kitchen :)





We are counting down the days until she comes! 14 days until we leave!!!!

14 days till China...17 till we get to hold her!!!

Prayer ~ O Lord Jesus Christ our Savior,  may You "dwell in Kaylee's heart through faith and may she, being rooted and established in love,  be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height of Your love and to know Your love which surpasses knowledge; that she may be filled with all the fullness of You God."(Eph. 3:17-19)  May "no weapon formed against our family prosper and every tongue which rises against us in judgment may You, God, condemn." (Is. 54:17). Jesus, You are with us and You will keep us in all the places that we go. You will bring us into the land You have called us to and You will not leave us. We choose to set You always before us and because You are at our right hand, we will  not be moved! You are our Rock and our Fortress and our Deliverer; our God and our Strength, in Whom we will put our trust! You are our High Tower - we will call upon You, O Lord, who is worthy to be praised and we shall be saved from our enemies. You are our hiding place and You send Your angels to encamp, defend and protect us because by Your mercy we fear and honor You. By the grace of Your Salvation may we be set up on high! Thank You Jesus for Your Protection and Your abundant love that covers and fills! 

Genesis 28:15  ~ “And, behold, I am with you, and will keep you in all places where you go, and will bring you again into this land; for I will not leave you, until I have done that which I have spoken to you about.”
Psalms 16:8 I ~ “I have set the Lord always before me: because He is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.”
Psalms 18:2,3 ~ “The Lord is my rock, and my fortress and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in Whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from my enemies.”
Psalms 32:7 ~ “You are my hiding place; You shall preserve me from trouble; You shall compass me about with songs of deliverance.”
Psalms 34:7-9 ~ "The angel of the Lord encamps round about them that fear Him and delivers them. Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him. Fear the Lord, you His saints, for those who fear Him lack nothing." 

Psalms 34:17-19 ~ "The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; He delivers them from all their troubles. The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."

Psalms 46:1,2 ~ “God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the middle of the sea.”

Psalms 91:1,2, 10,11,12 ~ “He that dwells in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God in Him will I trust. There shall no evil befall you, neither shall any plague come near your dwelling. For He shall give his angels charge over you, to keep you in all your ways."

Psalms 69:29b ~ “Let your salvation, 0 God, set me up on high.”


No comments:

Post a Comment