"I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me - the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace." Acts 20:24

To Tell of His Grace

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Our Community Group

Our Community Group had a shower for Kaylee Grace the other night - we had so much fun! We played a couple of really fun games, hung out and got to chat a bit and best of all they prayed over our family before we leave - every detail was covered in prayer! We are so blessed!!
One of the best parts was that our kids got to participate in the games and opening of presents ;) Kols is trying to beat Mrs. Jenna in drinking a bottle filled with punch ;)

This was a relay game - boys against girls...

Boys won!

Keeg is eating apple sauce (without a spoon!)

Sis decided to use the spoon - but I am not sure if she swallowed ;) Can you tell they are a bit competitive???

The kids opened the gifts for us ;)

We had a wonderful evening!

And they got us some really sweet, much needed essentials for Kaylee Grace!

No comments:

Post a Comment