"I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me - the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace." Acts 20:24

To Tell of His Grace

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Family Birthdays

We celebrated family birthdays at Nana and Papa's house tonight....Uncle Dave, Claire, Kolson and Kaylee are all July B'days!

The kids went swimming in Claire's baby pool

Claire decided it was a bit too busy for her to get in ;)

Auntie Tera, Rachel and Anna

Auntie Julie and Claire

Kaylee opening her FIRST Birthday present ever!!!

Great Grandpa Gibson is helping her

A hair styling kit!!! She LOVES it...she came right over to me and started doing my hair ;)

Claire was hoping for a swing for her birthday....

And she got one!!! She was so excited that she carried it around and sat in it :)


Kols had this remote control car put together in no time!

Kaylee (holding her blow dryer) just wanted to play after getting her hair kit, so Mommy needed to help her open the rest of her gifts


Legos for Kols

Her first bike!!!

Just the right size for her!!!


Claire got a matching bike :)

Trying to get her feet on the pedals



Doing Papa's hair ;)

Making sure she gets it all nice and dry

Nana's turn
No bikes or legos for Uncle Dave...gift certificates instead ;)
Happy Birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment