"I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me - the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace." Acts 20:24

To Tell of His Grace

Thursday, August 15, 2013

15 Years :)

Fifteen years ago today Brodie and I joined our lives as one forever. SO much life has happened in those fifteen years!!! By God's grace, we both got saved and began following Jesus shortly before we got married ~ our lives have never been the same since! Tonight as we reflected on these last fifteen years, we were once again so grateful for the gift of salvation - we can't even imagine where we'd be without His continual work in our lives! His love is truly our greatest blessing :)

We enjoyed a nice dinner out





My sweet man...always gives me the best cards ;)



There's no greater gift than raising our awesome kids and doing life and ministry with my best friend and greatest man I know! I love you, Babe! Thank you for leading our family toward Jesus and for always making us your top earthly priority :) You lead us and so many others well! 


The rest of the day was pretty normal around here...

The boys and I took Kaylee to Occupational Therapy while Sis was at tennis

We always have so much fun...Kaylee gets excited when we pull into the parking lot ;)
Sis and I made cinnamon rolls (she has been asking me for weeks and we finally got around to it)... YUM!
Our house smelled like a bakery ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment