"I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me - the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace." Acts 20:24

To Tell of His Grace

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy 2013!!!

We started off our 2013 at the Cabin...always great family time! We played Way too much Farkle, watched a couple movies, made homemade soup together and went to bed early! The next day we went up the hill a bit to go sledding :)



There was a bit of snow at the cabin but not enough for sledding

There was just enough to play a bit in it :)


Keegan couldn't get enough- he kept sledding until Daddy started a snowball fight with him!

Then we headed into the lodge for some yummy food - always my favorite part ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment