"I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me - the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace." Acts 20:24

To Tell of His Grace

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Nesting has begun ;)

We are officially beginning to get ready for Kaylee Grace (Brodie says I am in full "nesting" mode - which means he is too since he is so kind to help out!) This last weekend we cleaned out every square inch of each of the kids' rooms...which means we only have one more to go - Kaylees...

For now it is more of a storage room for all of the wonderful things that have been handed down to us! We will go through all of the clothes and then get her room ready ;)

We added her picture to the wall...



 And...after talking with a friend (who is adopting sweet Lucy - another 2 year old from Kaylee's orphanage) she gave me the idea to set a laundry basket out and start adding items that we can set aside now for packing. So, I made a Target run yesterday and have already filled one basket! Yikes! I'm way too much of a planner - just going out of town for the weekend I pack 1/2 our house "just in case" ;)
She also sent me some packing lists that other adoptive parents who traveled to China used...Sis and I went through them last night and used them to start getting our own list ready :)

Pray for my friend, Sharon, who is currently in China adopting 2 children!!! Follow her journey and pray for their family as they follow God's amazing call ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment