"I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me - the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace." Acts 20:24

To Tell of His Grace

Monday, January 21, 2013

One Step Closer....

We received our I800 approval on January 9 and it was cabled to China January 15! We dropped off our Article 5 on January 18 and should be able to pick it up Feb 1 :) After that all we have is Travel Approval and then we're off to China! We are getting closer and can't wait to travel to go get our Kaylee!!!

Dear Jesus, we continue to pray that You would prepare both Kaylee's heart and our hearts...knit us as one in You. May You so cover her and surround her with Your Presence that she recognizes Your Holy Spirit in us and she feels safe right away when she is placed in our arms. God, You are good and we trust You. Thank You for the blessing of Kaylee Grace!!! In Your Name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment