"I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me - the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace." Acts 20:24

To Tell of His Grace

Monday, October 28, 2013

Four Day Weekend!!!


Well, the boys had a four day weekend...Kennady got to make hers a four day weekend too!

We had Sea World passes and the big kids begged us to take Kaylee to Disneyland on the way ;). 

We weren't too sure if she was ready for it but she had fun! She also had a yucky cold so I'm sure she would have enjoyed it even more if she felt better! 




She loved seeing all the characters!

Dumbo ride was her all-time favorite!




Aunt Abbie met up with us...her first time meeting Kaylee Grace! We had fun catching up with her...she's always making us laugh :)))




On Elmo ride at Sea World

Dolphins were the whole reason we took her there...she LOVES them!




She really liked watching all the shows

Kaylee and Daddy watching the Sea Turtle


The big kids had a BLAST!!! We could use a 4 day weekend every week ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment