"I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me - the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace." Acts 20:24

To Tell of His Grace

Monday, October 21, 2013

What We've Been Up To.....



Sis had an all day Tennis Tournament and did GREAT!!!!

We went to the Art of Freedom event to support those who are enslaved and trafficked against their will

We each got to create our own art piece and Sis had the idea to paint a picture that our friends have on their daughter's wall (actually, it's one of Kaylee's former orphanage mates that has it on her wall!)

We got a little help from the professional artists there ;). We are SO happy with the way it turned out and Kaylee was SO EXCITED to see it! 

The boys went to the Bulldog game :)

Keegan had another football game


Jog A Thon at school! Here is Keegan with his friend Grant :)


Kaylee always draws a crowd when we go to school! Here she is with some of her friends ;)


Kols and his friend Tobey! 



My little helper as we shop :)

No comments:

Post a Comment