"I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me - the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace." Acts 20:24

To Tell of His Grace

Monday, November 9, 2015

Fall Art Projects

Kaylee has been busy working on many different fall art projects during school time ~ it is so fun to begin filling our school room with her art!!!
Kaylee is learning that school is a lot of work ~ she is trying so hard and doing amazing!!! It blows my mind to watch her learn and see how smart she is.......to think that she spent the first 32 months of her life in a very negectful orphanage ~ one would never know now! 
Just look at her tracing her name!! She alternates between L & R hand still ;)


I'm so thankful that Jesus led our family to have everyone home this year ~ it has been such a beautiful gift for us all! We have grown closer to one another in every way and we have been blessed to have such rich time studying God's Word together ....... No better education than that!!

Early morning Starbucks run ;). A perk of being home! 

It has also been really great for Kaylee Grace to have the bigs home ~ much more fun for both of us ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment