"I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me - the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace." Acts 20:24

To Tell of His Grace

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Happy Birthday Sis!!!

Our girl is 15!!!! How does time go by so quickly?!?!
Kennady, we love you! Jesus has great plans for your life ~ commit your way to Him and it will prosper!
Birthday breakfast with the fam! 


It is a joy to see Him mold you into the amazing young woman that you are becoming ~ and it has been a joy to see your faith in Christ become your own. Through His overwhelming love for the orphan, you have seen His love for you....and you will never be the same again. His love has become tangible to you and His faithfulness and power has changed us all forever. I'm so thankful He has blessed us with the gift of you ~ you keep us growing in our faith and you challenge us to give up more and more of our lives to find True Life in Christ....we love you!!!

Cute birthday girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment