"I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me - the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace." Acts 20:24

To Tell of His Grace

Monday, November 2, 2015

Halloween Fun!!!

Kaylee was Doc McStuffins ~ the boys just hung out at home with their cousins while Kaylee trick-or-treated :)
Sissy went to a Haloween party with her friends and they were all princesses :). Beautiful inside and out! 
Anna was a nurse ~ these girls have so much fun together!!! We are thankful for cousin Anna :)
These two had the Pumpkin Hunt at church last week ~ our van came in handy ~ it was FULL of kids :)
I heard Dad was a crazy driver :-/. 
Kaylee can't wait till she's old enough for the Pumpkin Hunt! 

Jesus is the LIGHT of the world ~ halloween is a great time to teach our kids about the darkness in this world and that our Savior who lives IN us is greater than he who lives in the world!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment