"I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me - the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace." Acts 20:24

To Tell of His Grace

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Our First Day Here...

We spent yesterday checking out Hong Kong - after eating at McDonalds, we got to check into our room. We told the kids that we were going to lay down on the bed for a few minutes and rest before we went out and looked around so we all laid on the bed and we were OUT - for 2 1/2 hours!!! We woke up feeling so groggy so we decided to head down to the restaurant in our hotel and we ate (we all got pizza except Kennady got eggs and bacon ;)  We went down to the pool - it's about 73 degrees here (too cold for me to swim but not the kids!) They loved it! We played farkle (a dice game) down by the pool also and just enjoyed being outside. We had a good sleep and woke up and had church in our room as a family (it is Sunday here!) We will post pics when we get to GZ this afternoon ;)  We SO appreciate all of your prayers!!! Ready to head to China and get our Kaylee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment