"I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me - the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace." Acts 20:24

To Tell of His Grace

Monday, April 15, 2013

A Beautiful Day

While the big kids were at school, Kaylee and I went outside to play. I noticed how beautiful it was and thought we'd try to go on a walk ~ I was able to walk her  in the stroller a couple of weeks ago and she seemed to enjoy it but when I tried it the next day she screamed and has ever since :(  So I thought we'd try to walk by me pushing her car so we could get some fresh air and I could get a little exercise ;)  She did fine going to the end of our street and then decided she had enough and wanted out --- so she pushed the car back home with me ;) It was nice to get some fresh air and enjoy the beautiful weather!!!



We sure miss those big kids during the day...less than 8 weeks till Summer!!! We have always used summer time to dig deeper in The Word with the big kids...usually we study Christian Heroes but this summer I ordered the Follow Me DVD study for students and preteens...we can't wait! We are going to do it all together as a family and dig deeper into what it means to really follow Jesus wholeheartedly!

Kaylee Grace has an eye appointment tomorrow morning (Tuesday) and a hand appointment next week ~ please pray for wisdom for the doctors as they determine what is the best treatment/surgery plan for her. I'm thinking her eyes look better everyday! And we really don't even notice the extra thumbs...just goes to show that her greatest need really has been her sweet heart learning to trust us and heal from her past. SO thankful that The Great Physician is taking care of these things (even when we can't see it or feel it...HE IS!) 


Kaylee thinks pushing the car is a lot more fun than being pushed ;)

On our way back home ;)

  

No comments:

Post a Comment