"I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me - the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace." Acts 20:24

To Tell of His Grace

Monday, April 8, 2013

Our Weekend

We had a really low key weekend around here... What that means is that we didn't go anywhere or do anything...but the kids still got a little silly:


Daddy took Keegan to the craft store to get items for his Eco System and they got it finished...Great work Keeg!!!


One of Kaylee's favorite times of the day...BATH TIME!!! 

Sissy went out to play tennis with Papa :)


Please pray for sweet Kaylee ~ has to get her immunizations this week and has an eye appointment to evaluate her strabismus -supposed to be a 2 hr appt :(  Please pray that she will feel Christ's peace at each appointment! Please also pray for Brodie and I to have wisdom as first time adoptive parents in order that we may give her all she needs in this time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment