"I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me - the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace." Acts 20:24

To Tell of His Grace

Monday, April 29, 2013

New Toys

Since Kaylee LOVES water so much, we ordered her a  water table and it arrived today! We also got a small table and chairs (since we didn't have anything her size around here anymore). When the table arrived, we put it together and Sissy and Kaylee went right to work on arts and crafts (although, she isn't too into coloring and artwork yet, so that only lasted a couple minutes)  :)

But as soon as the water table was together today she headed straight for it and spent a good long while playing...and getting soaked!!!

Kolson and Kaylee in the water



This is fun!

Stickers!

Arts and Crafts!

Sis loves math and has been teaching herself trigonometry  just for "fun"  :)  She gave me a lesson today!

Loving her water table!


All wet!



No comments:

Post a Comment