"I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me - the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace." Acts 20:24

To Tell of His Grace

Friday, May 10, 2013

A Busy Week

Kaylee Grace didn't let her casts slow her down too much this week! She was frustrated the first couple of days that she couldn't use her hands so we've done our best to find other activities that she can do!

Kaylee had her first trip to Target! She wasn't too sure about it ;)
Kick ball in the back yard

Look who always wants to join in!

Go-Carting...casts and all! Haley was a very safe driver and Sissy held on to her really well!

Hi!

We had Keegan's Track Meet today. We loved cheering him on as he ran!

He did great!

Go Keegan!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment