"I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me - the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace." Acts 20:24

To Tell of His Grace

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Splashing in the Pool!

Sis has been so excited to get Miss Kaylee in the pool...she has been waiting and waiting for those casts to come off! Well, first thing this morning, Kaylee came out wearing her bathing suit (Sis had taken her into her room to "play" and she came out ready for the pool ~ swim diaper and all!)

Even though it was cold, she wanted to see what Kaylee would think of being in the pool
Kennady and her friend, Emma, can't wait to get Kaylee in the pool!

She didn't want to go in her floatie (where she would have been mostly in the water) but she let Sissy hold her on the top of the water.
She likes having her feet in :)

Nana Carol's friend, JoAnn, got Kaylee this suit for summer :)

Spraying others was a big hit for Kaylee...but I think it was just too cold for her this morning to really get in. It will be warming up this week and I'm sure she will be ready then!


No comments:

Post a Comment