"I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me - the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace." Acts 20:24

To Tell of His Grace

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Our Weekend


We went to CPK for my birthday dinner :) 
Claire and Auntie Julie met us there

Kaylee's first time in a high chair!

Loved spending time with my kids on my bday!

Kaylee with her Daddy :)


Claire, Sis and Auntie Julie

We got a shade for Kaylee's wagon

Claire came over and played yesterday

The big kids waiting so patiently as I had an appointment at the foot doctor (had an infection and they removed my whole toenail!)


Kaylee's not too sure about what they're doing to Mommy


Riding a bike with Keegan at Nana and Papa's house


Please pray for...

1. Kaylee's surgery on Tuesday, May 7, for her extra thumbs to be removed. Praying for a great surgery & recovery and that this surgery will only help her to bond more with us and not regress her at all. 

2. For her night terrors/night waking to get better - it's so sad to see her struggle so much at night time and it also wakes the big kids up. Last night she cried off and on for two hours in the middle of the night and the big kids just couldn't sleep :(  She still wakes 3-5 times per night crying. We are praying for her to be covered with Christ's Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment